MOE Kindergarten (MK) provides quality and affordable preschool education to Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents aged 5 and 6. Learn about it and whether it’s right for your child.
MOE Kindergarten @ Dazhong was set up within Dazhong Primary School in January 2014. The kindergarten provides K1 and K2 programmes. Dazhong Primary School partners MOE Kindergarten @ Dazhong closely to enrich the learning experiences of our pupils and the kindergarten children.
What is MOE Kindergarten
We started MOE Kindergarten (MK) to provide quality and affordable Kindergarten 1 (K1) and Kindergarten 2 (K2) education to Singapore Citizens (SC) and Permanent Residents (PR) .
Our curriculum and programmes focus on:
- Holistic development.
- Integrated and active learning.
- Learning through purposeful play and quality interactions.
- Developing confidence and social skills.
- Building a good foundation in literacy and numeracy.
- Nurturing bilingualism through learning activities in both English and Mother Tongue Language (i.e. Chinese, Malay and Tamil languages).
Vision, Mission & Values
Our vision is to provide a strong start for every child. We seek to do so through providing quality pre-school education that is affordable to Singaporeans and catalysing quality improvements in the sector.
We nurture children holistically so that they are confident, demonstrate strong social skills and have a good foundation in literacy and numeracy.
- Respect - Be kind and nice to yourself and everyone around you.
- Resilience - Keep trying and do your best in everything.
- Care - Take care of yourself, your friends, your family and the environment.
- Responsibility - Do what you need do, be responsible in what you think, what you say and what you do.
- Integrity - Be honest and always do what is right.
For more information on MOE Kindergarten @ Dazhong, please contact us at 68960738, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.moe.gov.sg/moekindergarten.
Please click on the image below to view the MOE Kindergarten brochure